Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Belive.....................

I Belive...........
  1. That our background & circumtances may have influnced who we are, But we are responcible for we becom.
  2. That no matter how good friend is, ther are going to hurt you every ones in a while and you must forgive themfor that.
  3. That just because someone dosent love you the way you want them, dose't mean they dont love you with all they have.
  4. That it's taking me a long time to become the person i want to becom.
  5. That you should leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last timeyou see them.
  6. That you control your attitude or it controls you.
  7. That Money is a lousy way of keepping score.
  8. That some time when I am angry I have rights to be angry,but that dosent give me the rights to be cruel.
  9. That it isn't always enough to be forgive by others, Sometime you have to learn to forgive yourself.
  10. That no matter how bad your heart is broken, The world dosen't stop for your grief.
  11. That the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.
  12. That life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.

No comments: